Nativity School is committed to academic excellence. We believe that children have a unique set of gifts and talents which they bring to their classroom environment.
Parents and teachers work together to provide our students with an academically challenging learning experience. We encourage our students to work together and support one another in the learning process.
We do our best to create a balanced, faith-centered, learning environment with a curriculum which encourages our students to become independent learners. By setting high expectations for all of our students while providing the necessary academic support to those in need, we are setting each child up for success.
At Nativity of Our Lord Catholic School we help our children to ...
• Live and practice their Catholic Faith through…
- reception of the Sacraments
• Be of service to others through…
- food collections
- writing to the elderly
- making decorations for nursing homes
- collecting pop tabs for Ronald McDonald House
- helping on projects at school, in the parish, and in our broader community
•Achieve mastery of basic skills and stretch to develop higher level thinking skills through ...
- participating in critical thinking and problem solving activities
- applying the content learned through activities and projects
• Learn to work up to their potential through ...
- cooperative learning experiences
- independent learning experiences
• Accept one's own strengths and weaknesses