Choosing a school for your child is a big decision. Thank you for considering Nativity of Our Lord Catholic School as an option for your child. Our school community is made up of approximately 480 families, with 784 students currently enrolled in the kindergarten through eighth grade program . Our mission is to provide a challenging, yet nurturing learning environment built on three pillars:
Because our primary goal is to prepare our students for a successful high school experience, our academic curriculum is structured around clearly defined goals and objectives designed to help our students reach their full potential.
There are many ways to learn about Nativity of Our Lord Catholic School as you search for the right school for your child. You are welcome to…
• Call the school office (699-1311) to schedule a tour and information session with one of our principals,
• Call the office for materials to be sent to your home outlining our academic, faith and extracurricular programs.
• Attend Kindergarten Round-Up held in January of each year.
• Review this website starting with our School Overview.
Once you have made the choice to enroll your child at Nativity School there are many ways we would like to help you feel welcome in our community right from the start:
We help our newest kinders feel comfortable and welcome by:
• Inviting them to Kindergarten Round-Up.
• Attending Kinder Kamp in June – a two hour, four day program geared toward making friends, meeting teachers and growing comfortable with the kindergarten rooms.
• Joining all kindergarten families for an end of summer picnic in August to help our moms and dads get to know one another as the children renew their friendships.
• Attending kindergarten orientation on the first day of kindergarten with a parent to learn about the year ahead.
In addition, all new families to Nativity School are provided a mentor family to help explain the highlights and key information that is necessary for families to fully enter into the life and spirit of our school community.